Chaotic World Designs was founded in 2009 as a hobby company under the name of “HaVoC’s House” and “HaVoC” doing work in 3D virtual worlds such as There.com and Twinity. Since then, it has evolved to not only include 3D modeling, but also company logo creation, Custom T-shirts, decals, magnets, 3D printing, merchandising, and web-design.
- 3D modeling in the virtual worlds There.com, Twinity, and Nuvera.
- Photoshop created logos, background wallpapers, and model textures.
- 3D printing of created models, which can include ornaments, and ultrasound miniatures (print a copy of your baby or heart from your medical dicom data while remaining HIPAA compliant)
- Merchandising with mugs, keychains, mousepads, ceramic tile and other options available.
- Web design using the latest content management systems including Drupal, Joomla, and WordPress.
If you would like to contact Chaotic World Designs, please use the form below for the fastest response.